Thursday, September 1, 2022

Hot Wheels Customs - Dubai Police Cars

Dubai has long been known for it's fleet of super-cars.

Quite a while back, I had visited the idea a Ferrari 599x, and got so far in to it, I even made a custom card for it. (see my older posts).


Well, one day I decided to revisit the idea, and added two new cars to the fleet of high performance pursuit vehicles.


The first being a Lamborgini LM02... the original hyper SUV.  Not many were made, but with it's V-12 Lamborghini engine, it was comfortable at 120+mph across the desert sands.

And the second new edition to the fleet is a new Ford GT.

Another amazing vehicle capable of 150+ mph speeds.


Both cars are painted basic while, and have my custom printed (by me) decals.




Some of the smaller details like headlights, light bar, and vent openings are all painted by hand.



No comments:

Post a Comment