Thursday, December 6, 2012

So this is my first attempt at blogging, and you'll have to bear with me as I stumble through this.
My sister has a blog, and it encouraged me to start one about one of my passions....

CARS....

But more importantly, small cars, ones that I can afford...
I mean REALLY SMALL CARS....

Scale model cars, Hotwheels, Diecast cars... that sort of thing.

Much more affordable on my budget.

I can stop at the local super store and pick up a 1/64 scale Ferrari Enzo for $1.04, coutsey of Hotwheels.

I also enjoy building, modifying and customizing plastic model cars.

My plan is to highlight and talk about different randomness that I may be working on, or interested in at the moment.

So again, this is just a first attempt, and basically a place-holder for now.
As I get my thoughts more well organized, and get some pictures, I will try and post more.

Thanks,

Matt
So we'll start with this one, just because I had a picture of it handy.
This is a Tamiya Skyline R34 Race Version.
Built pretty much straight from the box with a little special attention to details.
 

Hopefully more like this to come, so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment