Monday, August 22, 2022

Dodge Challenger SRT-8

 One more from the "back a while ago" pile.


This is a Revell Dodge Challenger SRT-8.

Can't remember the specific year, but one of the modern, retro-style ones.


 I had two cans of partial paint left over, and thought they might go well together.

So the top is a metallic lighter blue color (I believe it was a Model Master Laquer) and the other is a darker reddish-maroon color (I believe this was an automotive laquer I had laying around).



I was quite pleased with the outcome of just a simple two color paint scheme.

The wheels were swapped out with the wheels and tires from a Dodge Sidewinder kit that never quite got finished, and has been cannibalized for parts on a couple different builds.

They were painted with "smoke" transparent grey so they weren't so bright chrome looking.


A quick and easy build of what was essentially a "snap together" kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment