Friday, March 14, 2014

A lucky day shopping... complete set!

So I had a little running around to do this morning, and managed a couple of quick stops, and managed to come up with these beauties....

Cars 7 thru 12 of the Cool Classics series from last year.
These are great looking cars, all have cast chassis, and special wheels and "frosted" paint.
Kind of a matte color.

I have heard several people talk about the cards having a blue car, or a red car on them.... One is harder to find than the other... somebody else says the exact opposite. And since I can't find a definitive answer, I just grabbed the ones that I can.

I am most excited to find these, as they fill a bit of a "hole" I had been saving for them on my wall.
This is where I put some of my non-mainline cars that I want to show off.
As you can see, lots of Cool Classics there. Also at the bottom some of the K-mart day mail-in cars that I have collected. Boulevard cars, RLC club cars, and even some of the candy cars from this year that my sister-in-law found for me in Texas.

Cut off in the picture are also Muppets cars, and the Monster cars.

So now I have a complete set of all 30 of the cool classics, and have already found numbers 1 thru 6 of the Cool Classics for 2014, so I'll be looking for the rest of these as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment