Monday, January 6, 2014

New project

So I've been away from the blog here for quite a while, and things have slowed down some on the building front.
Part of it is due to the business and busy season taking away a good portion of time, and another part has been the cold weather. I am more hesitant to spray paint in the house when the weather is cold. In the summer months, I can spray, and then open a window or two and let the vapors dissipate on their own.
And since today they are calling for actual temperatures of -8 degrees F, and wind chill of -30 degrees F around here, I am not going to open anything to the outside I don't have to.....

But I have been slowly making progress on another project.

Here is the chassis....

And the same from below....
A sharp eye will likely recognize the big-block chevy engine, and independent rear axle, and know this is a Corvette chassis.
The giant rear tires, and aggressive tread may also be apparent that there is a little more going on here than a stock chassis.

What I am not showing will come later.
The interior is almost ready to go in, and the body is just about ready as well.
This one will be coming together soon, and I am excited to see how it comes out.

Hopefully as well as the rendering I found on-line, and the vision in my head I am trying to create.

Stay tuned, with a little more work, I may have finished pictures of this one up soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment