Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tamiya Xanavi Nismo GT-R R34

So I decided to go back and do another racing car kit, as I have several of them staring at me from the "to do" shelf.

I also have to admit that I really do love the Tamiya brand kits. They are well engineered and fit together with minimal fuss. Almost never any flash, and very little clean up.

Just a little careful painting, and you are left with a really outstanding looking model.

This one you have to paint half the car red, and the other silver. The decals really take care of the rest of the body.

I am getting better, though still could use a little practice with the transfers for the tire lettering.
They don't always seem to be perfectly straight or centered.

That's about all I have to report on this one. It was a breeze to assemble, and looks great straight from the box, with no real extras added.



No comments:

Post a Comment