Friday, March 1, 2013

Another one out from storage

So we actually got a little bit of sunlight here today in the middle of winter, and thought I might take a few pictures of older builds that are collecting dust in the display cabinets.

Here's one that the picture turned out pretty well, and it looks like I got most of the dust off of it.

The good ole' General Lee Charger from the Dukes of Hazzard Series.

All in all, it was a good kit. The front push-bar looks out of scale to my eye, and was a real pain to get it to attach to the lower front valance area.

Also, the roll bar looks to be too big to me, and sits a little lower in the window opening than I would like.
It was a pretty quick build, and probably could have adjusted it.

Still needs the big whip antenna for the CB radio, must have missed that somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment