The first is Revell's 1969 Chevy Nova SS.
I chose to go a little closer to the drag race version, but more of a "weekend racer" as opposed to a full on, dedicated drag car a pictured on the box.
Big drag slicks on the back, Custom wheels. Sponsor decals.
I didn't add any extra wires, hoses or details... just a straight forward, no frills drag car.
And the next one I finished was Revell's La Ferrari Kit....
It was going to be a nice metallic blue... but after the basecoat of paint, and before the clear-coat... I kind of liked the satin blue the way it came out... so I went with it.
My biggest "oops" moment is the ducts on the engine cover... The instructions say to paint them red... Well, I think was supposed to be if you are painting the car red....
I always like when they call out a color as "body color" rather than a specific color.
I rarely build a kit the color on the box.
I have one other one finished that was a bit of a "slump buster" that was done in-between these two, and yet one more on the workbench, but I'll do more on them soon!